Safety, quality control and training...always a high priority.
Our training program is a hybrid of the NATA Safety 1st program for online coursework and EPIC’s hands-on regional Quality Control Training.
EPIC FBO Network and UVair FBO Network locations have access to the following NATA (Safety 1st) online Training programs (24/7/365) at substantially reduced network prices:
- NATA Safety 1st Professional Line Service Training (PLST)
- Initial training program for new line service staff
- Recurrent Training Coursework for completion every 2 years
- Includes PLST and Fire Safety Certificates
- NATA Safety 1st Supervisor’s Training
- EPIC is the first fuel supplier to offer this brand new course as a part of an FBO Training Program
- At least one Supervisor at every location on a Part 139 airport must complete this training every 2 years
- Safety and Health Training for Aviation Facilities (OSHA)
- Customer Service, Safety & Security (CSSS)
EPIC and UVair FBO Network locations can sign up with an easy enrollment process. After completing the enrollment and receiving a username and password, FBOs have access to train with 24/7/365 convenience by logging in to the EPIC Safety 1st portal.